a matchmaking experiment based on scent
- Guests sleep in a clean, white, cotton tshirt for 3 nights in a row to capture their odor print and bring this in a ziplock bag to the party.
- Bags are labeled pink for girl, blue for boy. Each bag is assigned a number. Only the guest knows what their shirt’s number is.
- Bags are placed on a table. Guests smell the bags at their leisure throughout the party.
- If a guest finds the smell attractive, they take a picture with the bag at a photographer station. These pictures are projected as a slide show on the wall at the party.
- If you see a picture of a guest you find attractive holding your number, this is the greenlight to talk to them. Haaaay.
- At the end of the party, a facebook album is created and all of the pictures are tagged - so if you missed your match at the party, you can still contact them.